The private cloud hosting plans vary from service provider to service provider; nevertheless, most providers would offer different plans to match the individual needs and applications.
Please check the Go Cloud Hosting website for excellent private cloud hosting plans and pricing.
The positive aspects of Go Cloud Hosting’s private cloud hosting service include features like:
- Absolutely no capital expenditure is necessary. The hosting provider will practically make all of the staffing and capital investments and the private cloud is provided at a fixed monthly fee based on the plans you opt for.
- Totally managed – absolutely no necessity to engage any office staff to handle the server hardware equipment, storage, off-site back-up, virtual servers or data center infrastructure. A new server could be put in place with just a phone call
- Compliance – if the hosting provider comes with SAS-70 conformity, or renders PCI or HIPAA compliant products and solutions, you may well piggy-back on their compliance work instead of starting fresh with your own audits
- Offsite disaster recovery – some private cloud hosting providers can furnish off-site disaster recovery for just a small fraction of the cost of building it internally and this is possible because they will be able to share the disaster recovery hardware across several users.
- Maintain and support the configuration, hypervisor layer and infrastructure at all times.
- Provide industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and assurances that are clear and fair.